Scholarships for medical specialization of the People’s Republic of China
The Minister of State, Minister of Higher Education announces to the general public and prospective applicants that the Chinese Medical Doctors’ Association, under the government of the People’s Republic of China is offering scholarships for medical specialization in thirteen (13) training domains.
The award is open for the following domains; Prevention and Treatment of Venous Thromboembolism (3-6 months); Management of Neonatal Mechanical Ventilation (6 months); Management of Neonatal Parental Nutrition (6 months); Standardized Diagnosis and Treatment of Thyroid Tumors (6 months); Standardized Diagnosis and Treatment of Hernia and Abdominal Wall Surgery (6 months); Caudal Block Anesthesia Techniques in Children (3 months); Management of Laryngeal Mask Airway in Children (3 months); Diagnosis and Treatment of Cataract (6 months); Diagnosis and Treatment of Glaucoma (6 months); Continuing Education in Cardiology (1 year); Continuing Education in Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine (1 year); Continuing Education in Ultrasonic Medicine (6 months); Fellowship Education in General Surgery (2 years).
– Be of Cameroonian nationality;
– Must have obtained an academic diploma in any recognized medical college and have been a medical practitioner.
– Must have a minimum of 3 years professional experience in the following medical fields: pediatricsjneonatology, general surgery, hernia treatment and abdominal wall surgery, clinical anesthesia, clinical work in ophthalmology.
– Must have a minimum of 5 years experience in ophthalmology and microsurgery;
– Be an in-service cardiologist with a diploma in cardiovascular medicine with a physician’s Iicense;
– Engaged in clinical work for 3 years or more and hope to study c1inical ultrasound medicine or improve the ability of practicing ultrasound work as a specialist;
– Be in good health with a medical certificate issued by a Chinese medical team (for example the Yaounde or Douala Gynaeco-Obstetric and Pediatrie Hospitals), not more than 3 months old;
– Have a good niasterv of English or Chinese languages;
– Be at most 45 years old;
– Those who have received medical higher education in China are preferred.
Tuition fee, training expenses, accommodation, basic living expenses and comprehensive medical insurance are covered by China. International round-trip tickets are self-funded.
For more information and application procedure, candidates are required to contact the website: http://www.campuschina.org/index.html or the Chinese Medical Doctors’ Association through lingyun Zhang, Tel: 86-10633135336, e-mail: email@example.com .